Welcome to the Loklok MOD website (https://www.loklokmod.com/). We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same. This Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Copyright Page outlines our commitment to addressing copyright issues and protecting the rights of content creators and copyright holders.
Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our designated Copyright Agent with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please send this information to our designated Copyright Agent: [email protected]
If you believe that your content was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification. To do so, please provide our designated Copyright Agent with the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the Website may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under DMCA 512(c)(1)(c) or an agent of such person.
Please send this information to our designated Copyright Agent.
Copyright Policy Changes
We may update this DMCA Copyright Page to reflect changes in our copyright practices or legal obligations. We encourage you to review this page regularly for updates.
Thank you for respecting the intellectual property rights of content creators and copyright holders. We take copyright issues seriously and are committed to addressing them in accordance with the DMCA.